3. Create your own subject matter experts to embed RapidChange culture
Subject matter experts crucial for sustainability
WHAT: A course for influential leaders and employees that integrates RapidChange tools with a company’s high performance plan and business process improvement program.
EXPLANATION: The workshop is designed to create subject matter experts around RapidChange insights and tools. Those who finish these workshops become valuable resources and the essential link between the workplace and the tools learned during Fundamentals of RapidChange.
Facilitators are trained for workplace responsibilities which include leading and modeling more effective meetings and gatherings, crafting more successful roll-outs, providing brain-aware communication, resolving conflict and modeling personal growth, leadership, rapid learning and high performance.
- Facilitators at LeanSixSigma companies learn how to embed RapidChange tools into SIPOC and DMAIC approaches.
- Facilitators in sales organizations learn how to improve customer relationships with RC tools.
- Division leaders use facilitators to find the right mix of data, innovation and motivation to win the support of executive leadership.
- Many companies use facilitators to mediate conflicts and bridge significant gaps between departments or between managers and employees.
Learning Outcomes (what results will be achieved)
Leaders who learn about the brain gain an edge in their ability to solve problems, make decisions, collaborate with others and drive sustainable performance and change.
- Understanding of human dynamics and patterns and how to respond appropriately and strategically.
- The ability to see complex issues in broad context as well as break them into smaller achievable parts
- Effective communication with clarity, efficiency and solutions as desired results
- Inclusion of different voices, viewpoints, perspectives and solutions in approaching challenges.
- Taking on the responsibility of setting goals for employees and helping each employee develop.